Friday, September 1, 2017

Realizing what you're good at

What are you good at?  Not just in fitness, health, nutrition, or whatever....but in life.

While we may never admit to what we're actually good at, it's important to acknowledge it so that we may better ourselves and those around us.

I perceive myself to be a good coach.  To inspire others.  To have people do things that they wouldn't normally do.

I perceive myself to be a good parent.  This is a challenge unlike any other in that the actions and decisions that I make now can impact my children's future.

I perceive myself to be a good husband to my wife.  I love her and she makes me a better man.

Finally, I perceive myself to be a good friend.  This is one of the most important qualities that I believe that I have.  I believe in loyalty and dedication to your friends so that they better you and you better them.

We aren't here to go through the motions of life and not be impactful.  We are here to make a difference in another's life.  Each of us, regardless of how big or how small we are have an impact on another.

Go out and be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment