Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Inspiration, one video at a time

On Monday, I was able to get a live stream of one of my workouts done on Facebook.  This workout was something I had thought about for awhile and it all played out well on camera.  Some things to note with the live stream:

1.  There is some idle time, depending on what's going on and my audience, you may see me texting or whatever during that idle time.
2.  I have to move the camera.  Not all of the equipment is located in one spot, such as a squat rack or a pull-up bar.
3.  I'm still learning how to better use live video.  This was my first time on camera in this way, and while it was successful (in my eyes) I'm still working on my comfort level in opening up.
4.  Camera angles are completely based off of what equipment is available.  I at some points had my tablet propped up against a bench or a bucket of chalk.  Just being opportunistic.

I'm going to try and live stream as much as I can.  Because I usually train in a commercial setting, I do need to be careful and mindful of my surroundings so that no one inadvertently get's caught on camera without prior knowledge.  I did have this happen the other day, but I believe you couldn't get much of a view of him.

I hope that you'll tune in frequently and hopefully are inspired by my workouts.  To finally break down what I did the other day it was as follows:

Squats
Pull-ups
Romanian Deadlifts
Banded Push-ups
Battle Ropes

Nothing crazy (maybe?), but I felt good doing it and it was really good to get back in action after a hiatus.  I'll keep posting more frequently regarding my schedule of workouts.  In the meantime, tune into my Facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/martinhubnerfitness/

No comments:

Post a Comment