Monday, September 25, 2017

A glimpse inside....

I decided on our drive home from the beach that I'll attempt a live-stream of my workouts.  I'm going to start out with Facebook but depending on how that goes, I may attempt with YouTube and/or Instagram.

My decision to do this is to show what I do and what I can do to motivate you.  For this upcoming week, I'll be only using Facebook and thus I have to tell you where to view.

So, to view the live stream please join my facebook group at this link https://www.facebook.com/groups/martinhubnerfitness/

I'll be keeping it public for the time being until it grows  enough to justify turning it private.  Once you decide you want to join, I ask that you look around at your friends list and see if any of them would be interested.

My plan is to go live around noon today, but they'll vary each and every day depending on my schedule.

I look forward to your watching.  

No comments:

Post a Comment