Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Trying something new!

Last Thursday I didn't post via my blog (what you're reading here).  I ended up posting a note on Facebook  and ended up doing fairly well for my first note/post on there.  I haven't decided  on which route I'll be taking more often, so in the next several weeks expect to see both.  I'll post an update here so if you're not following Biblical Wellness on Facebook, then you can still see them. 

I'll also be live streaming an opportunity for my friends on tonight at 9 pm.  SO if you're reading this from my personal Facebook page, you'll be able to see it.  It's definitely a good opportunity for you if you're a veteran, student, stay at home person, or just looking to have some side cash flow.  If you like helping people improve their lives, this may be for you. 

Don't be afraid to try something new.  Even if you're not sure of how it will go, or are afraid to see...you never know what you'll discover. 

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.  Each day has enough trouble of its own.  
Matthew 6:34 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment