Tuesday, April 17, 2018

30 Days, 10lbs...can you handle it?

In the next 30 days, do you have any weight loss goals? 

Do you want to have that beach ready body that you've striven to get? 

Do you try each year and find no success? 

What if I told you that in the next 30 days, you can see 10lbs lost?   Would you believe me or would you think I'm BS'ing you? 

It's possible, but you need to be strategic in your approach.  I can honestly attest to you, especially since I've lost my own weight, that we often don't realize how much we are eating until it's too late. 

Take a second to look at your meals....

What's your breakfast look like? Is it a biscuit or something?  I guarantee that it's somewhere in the ballpark of 400-500 calories. 

What about your lunch?  A sandwich and a bag of chips?  Another 500 or so calories. 

What about dinner?  This is probably closer to 1000 calories, depending on what you do. 

Without adding snacks in, I just gave you a quick 2000 calories that you are probably consuming in your day without you realizing. 

So if you want to see a 10lbs change in the next 30 days, contact me for details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment