Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Conquer.

In 2017, is there anything that stood out as a triumph in your life?  Can you look back upon the year and know that you've given it all?  What is it that you could've done differently (that is, if you wanted to do it differently.)?

What about 2018?  What goals have you set aside for yourself to accomplish?  What more do you feel that you need to do?  Set aside the framework now, before 2018, to realize that your goals are accomplishable.  Here are some of mine, which may give you a launch pad for your own goals:

1.  Positively impact at least 1 new person per month.
2.  Become proficient at speaking and understanding Russian.
3.  Become 4/5 complete with my MBA requirements. 
4.  Exercise at least 3x per week, vigorously.
5.  Watch a movie, go to the park, anything my kids want at least 1x per week. 
6.  Have a date with my wife at least 1x per month. 

As you can see, these are pretty general, but nevertheless they can open up to more specific goals.  They each reflect something about my personality and life that I can accomplish with just a slight change in my behavior.  As I announce this to the world (via this post), I hope that you as my readers hold me accountable for my actions.

I look now and realize that it's never a bad thing to always try to be a good person.  Thus, many of my goals are about become a better person, citizen, disciple, husband, and father.  Each day that I do good for someone, the better place I leave this world. 

Think about what you'll conquer in 2018.  Think about the goals that you've set aside and announce them to the world, or at least write them down and place them in front of you to see each and every day. 

Go and conquer your goals and let the world know!

1 comment:

  1. This article shares tips for writing an HD quality essay. I found it very helpful. In this article, I will tell you everything you need to know about web camera testing webcam 310 driver not working , you will learn everything you need to know about webcam testing and how.

    ReplyDelete