Friday, August 25, 2017

Facebook Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/martinhubnerfitness/

The link above is my new Facebook group.  This group is to help motivate you, to hold you accountable, and to educate you on all things fitness and nutrition.

I'm hoping to grow my following this way and for now the group will be public until the end of September.  If you would like to join, go ahead to the link and join.  If you think someone else would like to join, please invite them.

After I make it a "closed" group in October, I'll be running it as a membership site.  SO, if you grandfather in, you'll be good to go.  After that, it'll involve a monthly recurring fee.

Join now and invite those who'd be interested!  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. It is a very nice article. Nice Information you shared in this article and I will surely share this too. Thank you!. Click here Name Generator Tools. This article is very useful to generate the fake name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing article very informative and easy to understand. To know this profile fake instagram chat dm generator with an External I'll highly recommend you to read . This tool is very easy to handle everyone. Please Read my profile !

    ReplyDelete