Wednesday, November 29, 2017

A new challenge arises.

Last week was Thanksgiving and therefore most of us ate until we couldn't' eat anymore.  But, this was only the gateway to what we are about to contend with in December, and that is Christmas Parties (I cannot bring myself to say "Holiday" parties).  Just when you think that the eating is over, more and more come out of the woodwork to remind you of temptation.

Resisting these parties are next to impossible, there are just too many.  Between work ones, family ones, and sometimes just small get-togethers with friends, Christmas parties will be in abundance.  So we must ask, how do I stay the course on not gaining 10 lbs by 2018?  Most of the work will have to be done around those parties and around the weekends, if you're bad at
those like I am.

I alluded to a low-carb dominant diet in my previous post.  This will set the stage best for when you do have to encounter all that rich and savory food from the parties that you'll be attending.  Especially when you exercise, your body will be depleted of it's carb stores and is more likely to store those incoming ones as carbs rather than fat.  Probably the best overall strategy.

In my experience, if you attempt to resist, it will win.  Low carb diets are the best way to maneuver around those without feeling too bad about yourself later.  For myself, with the leftover Thanksgiving turkey, I can use it in a variety of ways that support a low-carb life. 

This is my strategy to embrace the inevitable eating that I will do at these parties and on the weekends when we entertain for the duration of the month.  How do you think you'll go about the month of December and it's abundant Christmas parties without increasing weight?  

4 comments:

  1. The article is so good and so inspiring. My article about microphones. Therefore, to get good sound quality with your mic test, you first need to understand the basics of how it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this information. Please let me let you know that I just reviewed your site and found it very informative and interesting. More information about Speed Writing Exercises can be found here. It is a great article to read and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My apologies for the length of this email. I read your article in its entirety and am greatly inspired. It is a very useful blog I have found. I look forward to reading more of your blog posts.
    Do you want to learn to type? If yes then you read this article given by us. This is a post that can teach you how to type faster. Touch typing tips. Please refer to the article How to Type Faster: The Complete Guide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There has been a lot of genuine interest in your blog. This is understandable since you did such a good job making it interesting. Thank you very much for your efforts. If you're also interested in reading blogs like ours, then we'd like to share information with you. The information is related World of Warcraft Name Generator. The wow goblins are small humans with high intelligence. Goblins have provided complete information in this article. For more information, please visit the article.

    ReplyDelete