Monday, March 26, 2018

Biblical Wellness Coaching Contest!

If you've followed me for awhile you have seen the metamorphasis from just self-branding to the creation of my coaching platform, Biblical Wellness. 

Biblical Wellness is something that I wanted to create so that I may spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ to more people and to impact their own lives through coaching in fitness & nutrition. 

I want to tell you about a promotion that you can enter to win!

Head over to my contest page and enter to win a month of free coaching ($200 value).  What you'll get:

  • Accountability Coaching to keep you on track
  • Fitness program customized for you
  • Nutritional Program customized for you
  • Unlimited text/Facebook Messenger (I have an Android, so this is preferred when interacting with iPhone's)
  • Weekly video chat
  • And more!
I'll be closing it down on April 8 and announcing the winner on April 9.  

This is online coaching, so what you get is entirely remote.   I provide much through Facebook Messenger and Google documents/calendar.  


No comments:

Post a Comment