Wednesday, November 22, 2017

What are you thankful for?

This will be a short post to recognize the holiday that is tomorrow.  It is the greatest eating holiday in the world, and we do it well. 

I want to just say that I'm thankful for you, my readers, for giving me the motivation and determination to continue to blog and improve my writing.  This give's me a chance to reach a broader audience in the quest to help improve lives.

I'm thankful for my clients.  Without you I don't have a purpose in my career.  What I do is for you and I thank you for allowing me to practice my craft with you. 

I'm thankful for my friends.  From those of the past to those of the present, you help me to be a better person.

I'm thankful for my family.  You motivate me and drive me to do better.  I love you.

I'm thankful for my relationship with the Lord.  My relationship has grown significantly through the past several years and without it, I am nothing and everything that I've listed before this is unattainable.  He is my rock and foundation. 

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment