Friday, November 3, 2017

WrAp-Up, a molecular conclusion.

Other than the annoying way I decided to do my title, I wanted to go ahead and wrap up the whole molecular structure series that I accidentally started.  It wasn't originally my plan to go ahead with all of that, but by the time I started with writing about the various chemical compositions that are important to exercise, I felt I was onto something. 

My purpose was to educate you partially on the complexity of the human body and how it responds via diet and exercise.  Clearly, we have a lot going on that can dictate our body composition, performance, and even our moods.  The intent that I had was to show you the primary hormones and some additional chemicals that can impact what we do on a regular basis.

Going forward, I am planning on describing the end-game of physical training and healthy eating.  What do I bring to the table as a trainer and coach?  What benefits do you receive from coaching, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and mentally? 

These are some of what I plan on covering in the forthcoming weeks, mainly on Fridays, as I wrap up nutrition and my own story on Mondays and Wednesdays. 

I hope you enjoyed and learned from my molecular discussions.  Learning various hormones and compounds that can impact exercise and ultimately body composition may help you in understanding why things are the way they are.  

No comments:

Post a Comment