Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Where do we go from here?

For the last several weeks I've been posting on my story, how I began my fitness journey to where I am now as a fitness & kickboxing coach.  The story was to describe my path to where I am and to perhaps guide where I'll be going, within my career that is.  Some of it was for me to lay down as a self-reflection, and it was also to tell you that no road is identical.  Many of my friends took a different path and they have their own lives, lives that they love.  Make no mistake, I love where I am now, but what happens? 

What is the next stage? 
Where do I go from here?
Who can I impact and change for the better?

These are the questions that always assault my life, at least my career life.  So for the next chapter of my career I want to focus more than I have in the years past.  Some difficulties remain where we are in the world, literally, in that we need to be adaptive and to cater to a variety of clientele.  The beauty in this is that it has given myself and my colleagues time to grow and refine our training approach and what we do well and what we don't. 

On November 27th, 2017, at 9:15 a.m., I'll be launching a group training program to bring out the inner warrior.  Unlike many programs, this is designed for women, to bring out the inner warrior. 

The program is called Amazon Fit.  Amazons are legendary warriors of mythology, an all female race of warriors. 

In this program, we'll hit everything like weights, combat training, and high intensity cardio.  In addition, we'll have supplemental workouts, in the event you cannot make the in-person workouts.  There will be dietary suggestions constructed by a Registered Dietitian.  You're health, your strength, your physique, and your mental clarity will improve. 

The combat training, the elephant in the room, will not be full contact.  It will be partner based, but more technical rather than forceful.  It will allow for you to hone your skills and learn to defend yourself against an attacker, but in a safe environment. 

We launch on 11/27.  For more information, please contact me by either martinlhiii83@gmail.com or mhubner@apprhs.org.   

No comments:

Post a Comment