Friday, June 16, 2017

Upcoming series'

One of my OCD tendencies is that I like to do things in series, if I am fortunate enough to do so.  With that, I've decided that in the next several weeks you'll be seeing three different series being played out here.  I've actually begun one of them already and have the next two scheduled to begin next week.

The first is the "Art of War" series.  This uses concepts from Sun Tzu's classic text in a fitness and nutrition context.  This book is often cited in virtually everything from literal warfare to business methodology.

Next is my online training series.  This is more of an instructional piece showing you what I do for online training and how it's accessible for everyone.

Finally is an interview series.  I'll be sharing the success story of one of my clients which will hopefully inspire you.

This all begins this upcoming week.  I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment