Thursday, May 11, 2017

Is it all about length?

If you've been reading my posts for awhile, you may have noticed that I don't post 1000-2000+ word posts.  I bring this up because of a podcast that I was listening to yesterday which talked about how to hire a blogger, of which I clearly don't assume that I am.  I choose to keep my posts relatively short because I have a hard time reading ones that are that long.

I am usually a fan of short, to the point, things.  Sometimes fluffing up the posts is distracting for you all as my readers and is unnecessary.  
I'm considering adding some video posts rather than typing them up.  A few individuals who I follow, mostly politically, film in their car.  So I was thinking of doing the same.  Therefore some future posts, while still somewhat short, will have me talking about it in real life rather than a post like this.  

Thank you all for reading this and I want to keep expanding from here and give you the best content possible.  Happy Friday!.....and to all the mom's out there, Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment