Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

Ok, so I made the title one of the most hilarious memes out there today.  Bringing me to the point that I'd like to make.  On the right-hand side of the screen, there's a form to submit if you're interested in a sample workout.  The more information you're willing to provide me, the better the workout I can give.

Afterward, about a week or so, I'll go ahead and send an email to set up a consultation to talk about further workouts and dietary suggestions.

Athletically, my primary specialties include martial arts, boxing/kickboxing, and golf.  I have experience in training other sports, but I wouldn't consider them to be my specialties.

Clinically, I predominantly work with people diagnosed with a neurological condition such as stroke or Parkinson's disease.  Secondly, I work typically with people who have had a knee and/or ankle replacement or are candidates of such.

My golf series will continue on Friday as well as an update on the fitness challenges that I've posted for the last couple of weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment