Monday, August 14, 2017

30 Day Fitness Challenge

Are you stuck in a rut?  

Would having a new workout plan, even if it's something simple to do from home help you out? 

Are you tight on time? 

Do you just want a new challenge? 
If you've answered yes to any of these, then I have the solution for you.  I have developed a 30 day fitness challenge that uses nothing but your own body-weight and household goods.  This way, if you don't have time for the gym, not to worry, your house will be the gym!

$10 get's you a month-long fitness program that will help to turn your body into a machine.  Your days of not knowing what to do are behind you as you'll have a different exercise each and every day, plus an additional challenge built in.  

Contact me today, martinlhiii83@gmail.com, for more information or to go ahead and give it a shot.  If you're local, I do accept cash, otherwise a PayPal link will be provided to you.  

I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment