Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Facebook & Instagram

Nearly every post that I put out via this blog is posted to Facebook, Twitter, & Google + (The latter is mainly because it exists, not because I'm tremendously familiar with it's use).

In the upcoming few weeks, I'll be starting a Facebook group dedicated to people who I train or who follow me for training.  For most of the year, I've posted all of my blog posts via my personal Facebook page (which I still plan to do) and through my FFL page, Southern Guardians LLC.  I'll be dissolving my Southern Guardians Facebook page in the coming weeks as it's no longer worth my efforts.

I'll be posting via my own Facebook Group which will allow for me to better interact with all of you who need to work on your own health, physique, stress, and whatnot.  I'll be keeping it an "open" group for about a month, while I generate some buzz behind it.  Afterwards, I'll be closing the group to those who are already members or will be getting some training from me.

I'll be using Instagram pretty heavily as well.  So far, I'm using it as a platform to promote my training as well as show some of what my own personal workouts are.  Because it's much more visual than a blog or something similar, you can see a lot more.

These roll-outs will be in the upcoming weeks.  I've already began the Instagram this week, as it just really came to me that it's a pretty good platform (and I am getting better at using it).

Instagram: martin_iii_mc

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing good information with us. I shared with you a great article. Keyboard Test 1.40 Crack I hope this article will prove to be very useful.

    ReplyDelete