Friday, July 21, 2017

Need some training?

I'm sure that in the last several weeks, those of you who have paid attention have noticed that I've shared one of my client's stories, a walk through of my online training approach, and my philosophy of training.  
Well, all roads lead me to this point of which I'd like to offer my online personal training to you for $75 per month.  This is much less expensive then I should offer it, but since those of you who read this are giving me some of your attention, I wanted to offer it at that rate.  I could easily offer it at $200 per month or more based off of my qualifications and experience, but that doesn't serve you well. 

With the online training, you get the nutritional coaching, fitness programming, a weekly call/video chat check in, and daily reminders.  

As a bonus, if you also refer anyone who decides to train with me, then you'll get a 10% discount (up to 50%).  

All payments are accepted via PayPal. 

Please send me an email at martinlhiii83@gmail.com to get started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment