Thursday, January 25, 2018

Tied Together

Today, I wanted to let you know that I'd be tying many of my social media outlets together.  I've changed the name of my business side from Southern Guardians, LLC whose intention was to sell and transfer firearms, to Biblical Wellness, of which I will leverage my expertise and network to provide sound Biblical fitness, nutrition, and life advice and coaching to those who may benefit as such.  

Additionally, if you're reading this via my public group Martin Hubner MS, CSCS, Pn1 Fitness & Nutrition Coaching, then I want to tell you that this group is going to be linked with Biblical Wellness.  I'd like for this to be the community side, where you all can interact with each other and such, and the other to be more of the information/legitimate business side (sound like a mobster).  

My Twitter Handle, @BibWellCtr, will also be linked to these two groups.  This way I can post via twitter (like some of these blog posts are able to do).  

The only thing that will not be dedicated will by my Instagram account.  This will still showcase some of my private or group training as well as Biblical Wellness stuff.  So it will cross both worlds for me.

Thanks for reading and for following!  


No comments:

Post a Comment