Monday, February 27, 2017

Social Media

This is a quick post to let you know about following me on social media.  So, here it goes.

My Facebook is private, and I'll likely keep it that way.  However, if I know you or work with you go ahead and send me a request.

My Instagram is my public side, of which I show more or less what I do at work or in training or both.  My Instagram handle is martin_iii_mc

My Twitter handle is @southguardllc of which I also have it linked to my other site which is http://www.southernguardiansllc.com, the site is more or less a window to my other thoughts be it political, faith, and family.

Lastly, my youtube account is interlinked to my gmail and this blog, so it's martinlhiii83.  I'll be posting various videos, some of which are designed to instruct.

There you have it, a lot of different social media, many of which are interlinked.  I'd appreciate that if you're reading this you "Like," "Share," "Re-tweet," what you see posted from me.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment